[cvsnt] CVS locking problem

Oliver Plohmann Oliver.Plohmann at SYRACOM.DE
Tue Dec 14 07:42:39 GMT 2004

Hello!

I have a CVS locking problem. The error message is appended at the end of the mail. I have checked the mailing list archive and sent mails to the people that earlier posted a similar problem. Unhappily, it was too long ago and nobody remembers any more how they fixed this.

What I could find were guesses that the problem has to do with the system running out of disk space or the quota being exceeded. There is still 80 GB on the disk. So I have to continue searching ...

Thanx for any replies,
Oliver Plohmann

cvs commit -m "Execution created in B3 and no ext order correction" BO2TA_Dispatcher.mms (in directory P:\Odyssey\Interface\Development\Maps\)
Checking in BO2TA_Dispatcher.mms;
u:/odyssey/CVSROOT/Odyssey/Interface/Development/Maps/BO2TA_Dispatcher.mms,v  <--  BO2TA_Dispatcher.mms
cvs [commit aborted]: error writing to lock file u:/odyssey/CVSROOT/Odyssey/Interface/Development/Maps/,BO2TA_Dispatcher.mms,