[cvsnt] Re: Major problems with CVSNT 2.0.58d

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 17:46:27 GMT 2004

Ralf Steinhaeusser wrote:
> After upgrading our CVSNT-server, I suddenly have major troubles with CVS.
>
> Trying to check in files I get the following error:
>
> Unable to rename file /Delphi/Utils/CharFilter/,Unit1.dfm, to

Some people have seen this, and rolling back to 2.0.51d seems to clear
it up, or (if this isn't a production server) you could try the current
development release, 2.0.62.1817.

FYI, 1817 isn't the same as 1810.  1810 (the current testing release)
has some known issues that 1817 corrects.

If this isn't a production server then please try 2.0.62.1817 -- I'd
like to know from someone who is experiencing that bug if they have the
same problem with the latest.  It's never fun saying "Sorry, charlie...
you can't have the latest".

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett