[cvsnt] Control-Z in text of file

Jill Snider JillSnider at nPhase.com
Thu Dec 16 19:16:08 GMT 2004

Correction on that..
The "^Z" is an ACTUAL control control-Z.. which
is what is needed n the file.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jill Snider [mailto:JillSnider at nPhase.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 12:02 PM
To: 'cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook'
Subject: [cvsnt] Control-Z in text of file

Hello,

Sorry if this has been posted before.
I have a file that has text in it including "^Z".  This is absolutely
necessary in
this format.
Problem is, when I pull the file out from CVS, it has truncated to that
point.
I understand that "^Z" is Windows notation for end of file but I'm not sure
how to
get CVS to recognize this?

Thank you so much for any help or insight.