[cvsnt] Purge file history because of user CVS utilisation error...

Florent Gilain florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Mon Dec 20 13:31:14 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I use CVSNT 2.0.41 and tortoise CVS.

I installed an access to a new user that had never used CVS to keep version
revision of its documents.

Now, that new (fuc....) user has committed many many EXCEL files that are
already very large files so my CVS repository has grown very much..

That user will never need coming back to old release, so i would like to
suppress the old revisions of many of theses files...

How could i do thing without breaking everything ?

Thanks

Florent