[cvsnt] Latest updates

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Mon Dec 20 23:37:59 GMT 2004

Tony,

I decided to make some changes in WinCvs code and installer that effectively
eliminate all the issues with your new MSI installer I was whining about.

We don't install CVSNT within WinCvs installation folder any more. We will
look CVSNT up in <Program Files>\cvsnt folder and we can also run it if it's
in the path. So I don't use CVSNT_INSTALLDIR property and let it go to
default.

We will not un-install CVSNT when un-installing WinCvs. So I don't need the
way to do that any more.

Best Regards,
Jerzy