[cvsnt] Re: Purge file history because of user CVS utilisation error...

Mike Wake mike.wake at thales-tts.com
Wed Dec 22 13:05:38 GMT 2004

Gerhard,

I realise you want the feature for binary files, but I'll just throw
this into the mix.

A quick test on one of my text files reveals that "select
non-significant" in WinCVS 1.3.21.1 does not seem to regard mergepoints
(source and destinations) as significant.

Something to keep in mind if you end up writing a script.

Cheers
Mikew.