[cvsnt] Permission denied problem after upgrade to and reboot

Koen no at ssppaamm.com
Thu Dec 23 10:52:24 GMT 2004

Any idea what is the problem here? I had just upgraded the CVSNT server
a couple of weeks ago and now had to reboot the server it's running on
for some other reason. And I can't access my CVS repositories any more!
This is what I get on a CVS update on a client machine:

--------------------------
In D:\Temp: "E:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "checkout" "-P"
"MAMI"

CVSROOT=:pserver:ktanghe at ipem.ugent.be:/cvsMAMI

cvs [server aborted]: Repository directory F:/CVSRepositories/cvsMAMI
does not exist: Permission denied

Error, CVS operation failed

I didn't change anything at all to file permissions etc... on the
server. I just installed a newer version.

Any help highly appreciated!

Koen