[cvsnt] Force conflict

Gabriel Genellina gagenellina at softlab.com.ar
Mon Dec 27 23:01:53 GMT 2004

Hello

Is there a way to do the following?:
I want that *any* time a merge is needed, it's marked as a conflict.
I don't want any automatic merges, no matter how trivial they would be; I
want all merges resolved by the developers.
In other words, if I modify a file in my sandbox and another user commited
a new revision, when I do a cvs update I want it to be flagged as a
conflict, even if the modified lines are far apart.
(You may think it's a bit paranoic -maybe- but we have good reasons to
review all changes before merge)

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL