[cvsnt] CVS Client/Server Protocol

Rudolf Ziegaus Rudolf.Ziegaus at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 14:28:15 GMT 2004

Hello,

I am investigating to write a Delphi Client for CVSNT. I have read the
document regarding the protocol so far, but I am still puzzled quite a lot.

Up to now I have been able to get a list of all projects in the repository,
but it's been quite tedious. The document is not very clear to me, also the
examples are not very clear to me. What I need is a more concise description
of the requests.
Has anybody of you any experience with the protocol?

Your help would be very appreciated.

TIA,

Rudi