[cvsnt] Help: CVSNT and System crashing

Yongshuai (David) Cui davidcui at gartmoreriverview.com
Thu Feb 5 15:29:57 GMT 2004

Tony,  and else,

I got the similar problem when login CVSNT. Only difference is I installed
the CVSNT in Win2003 Server machine. The error message is
-1073741819 .
Any good suggestion for avoid this error (cause machine reboot itself) ?
What cause it in Win2003 Server OS ?

Best Regards,

David

news:j4p120hikjphn86odva9oqnr7dg5q3klje at 4ax.com...