[cvsnt] use local users instead of domain user

Yongshuai (David) Cui davidcui at gartmoreriverview.com
Thu Feb 5 16:17:16 GMT 2004

A simple question:
If I click the Impersonation and User Local Users Instead of domain user,
does that mean I could not be able to access CVSNT server remotely from our
site of network ? so I only use CVSNT server as a local file repository if I
choose such option "user local users instead of domain user ". Thanks for
clarify.

David