[cvsnt] IDE's compatible with CVS

Tyler Theobald tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 15:19:19 GMT 2004

Has anyone seen a compreshensive list of all the development environments
that are usable with CVS?  If so, could you please reply with the list or
link?
I'm presenting the proposal to standardize all our version control onto
CVSNT next week, and this would be a big help.  (we use 3 other source
controls right now)
Thanks!

Tyler