[cvsnt] .dat files getting corrupted

Drew F. Sousa DrewS at EDIFECS.COM
Tue Feb 10 19:56:05 GMT 2004

We need to add our sample test data files as binary files to ensure that
their contents are the same on Unix and Windows platforms.

It is not a problem to add a text file as binary. cvs add -kb 270-ex1.dat
cvs commit -m "" 270-ex1.dat However, when it is checked out, it has its
0xd0xa sequence changed to 0xd0xd0xa.  This may result in it not getting
recognized by a parser schema.

Any ideas out there how to fix this?  Thanks.

Drew