[cvsnt] can not connect with server in WinCvs

Eden razor01 at 21cn.com
Thu Feb 12 01:41:15 GMT 2004

Hello,

I use cvsnt and wincvs. When login to the server using wincvs, it display
following sentences:

cvs -d :pserver:yangqing at tank:/mt1379b login
Logging in to :pserver:yangqing at tank:2401:/mt1379b
***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

It can not connect to the server, but I can connect to cvsnt in DOS prompt:

C:\WINDOWS\cvs95 login
Logging in to :pserver:yangqing at tank:2401:/mt1379b
CVS password:**********

No error message display, and I test it, it connnect to cvsnt.
Can anyone help me? Thanks.