[cvsnt] ongoing problems building on Solaris (SunOS 5.8) 8

Carl Brewer carl at bl.echidna.id.au
Thu Feb 12 02:39:35 GMT 2004

Hello Tony et al,

I'm reasonably regularly pulling down your releases and
trying to build them on my Solaris 8 (SunOS 5.8) SPARC
server, but since 2.0.12 have been unable to successfully
compile a release.

Am I the only one trying to do this that reads this list? :)

I'm pretty keen to use sserver functionality, and if I can't
get it running on Solaris my other option is NetBSD 1.6.1,
any comments on how supportable that will be?

thanks

Carl