[cvsnt] help on Malformed Entry

jun jmartinph at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:24:24 GMT 2004

I was synchronizing my CVS entries when a sudden restart was initiated
by an error raised by my firewall software. After restarting, I tried
re-synching my entries.. but to my dismay,... the dialog box which
contains "Malformed entry on .... " appeared. I know this is a
problem... I am still a newbie on CVS operation. CUrrently I am using
Eclipse as my IDE and CVS front-end.

Hope that there is some way to fix the problem..

I'll be waiting.. thank you very much!

jun