[cvsnt] 2.0.26 on XP Pro -

Damien McKenna damien at mc-kenna.com
Thu Feb 19 05:59:54 GMT 2004

I've installed 2.0.26 on my XP Pro machine with the default installation.  I
can telnet to both 2401 and 2402 and see relevant data.  When I log in it
gives a return code of 0, indicating success.  However, when I try to
checkout anything, I get this:

cvs server: Updating CVSROOT
cvs server: Error connecting to host localhost: No such host is known.

cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

A search on google turned up nothing.  Could it be something else I have
installed?  I have been running AVG 6.0 (free edition) and ZoneAlarm, which
according to the FAQ can cause problems, but disabling both of them didn't
make any difference.

Anyone have any suggestions?
--
Damien McKenna - damien at mc-kenna.com - http://www.mc-kenna.com/