[cvsnt] Problem with cvstemp

Paul Higgs (CA/EUS) paul.higgs at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 1 16:15:53 GMT 2004

Hi

Some of my cvs users are getting the message
cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporary directory D:\Data\CVS\cvstemp/cvs-serv400a: Permission denied
when they try any action towards my cvs server while others don't.

I do not have any special permissions on the D:\data\cvs directory except full control for Admins and SYSTEM

Anyone have some ideas...

Thanks
Paul