[cvsnt] Latest version of CVS command line client for CVSNT, and server security config question

Woodrow Stool woodrow at stoolware.com
Sat Jan 3 00:15:57 GMT 2004

Hello Glen:

Thank you for your comments.  I downloaded the latest version of CVSNT, but
it appears that it installed the legacy (1.11.x) CVS Unix client as the
command line client on my XP box.  Trying to invoke "CVSNT" from the command
line gets "unrecognized command ...." etc, so CVS was the only client app
that I could invoke.  The CVSNT service appears to be running fine.

I can fix the path problem (which it must be), but is this an essentially
(known) problem with the install?  Seems like this would trip quite a few
newbies up.

Thanks for your comments on SSPI.

- Woodie

news:mailman.121.1073079712.448.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...