[cvsnt] Upgrade stalls

Michel Vanaken mvanaken at idtech.be
Tue Jan 6 15:19:36 GMT 2004

We are running 2.0.2 on a Win2000 Pro box.

A couple of days ago, I tried to upgrade it to 2.0.17, then I tried also
2.0.14.
Both had the same problem :

First, from the cvsnt control panel applet, I stop the two services.
Then, I exit the applet.
Then, I run the setup.
I let all the options as what they're proposed.
When I hit the "install" button, a repaint of all the desktop happens,
then the installation program freezes.  It seems to be caught in an
endless loop (although it doesn't take any processing time).

Any idea ?

TIA,
Michel