[cvsnt] Next stable release

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Jan 12 12:53:20 GMT 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:17:50 -0500, "martin cole"
<mj_cole_2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>I was wondering when the next "Stable" release will be.
>
>I am really looking forward to getting binary diffing going.

2.0.20 is pretty good (there was little wrong with 2.0.19 that wasn't
also in 2.0.14) but of course it's new and there might be something
that got missed.

I'm not marking a release "stable" until (a) there haven't been any
level 1 bugs against it for at least a week, and (b) I'm confident
that enough people are using it to give it a good test.

2.0.20 might get there, or it might take until 2.0.500 (hope not!)...
I've got one 2.0.20 problem to have a look at (and a couple of minor
ones) - any/all of these might turn out to be major.. too early to
tell yet.