[cvsnt] Can't Access CVSNT wiki from Mac with Safari

Chris Little cslittle at mac.com
Tue Jan 13 15:52:28 GMT 2004

Has something changed in the setup of the CVSNT webserver recently?  Since
Monday I haven't been able to access http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ from my Mac
laptop using Safari.  Whenever I try I get 403 Forbidden error message.  I
can view the wiki from IE on my Mac.  It isn't the setup of my laptop
because the same problem occurs from other Mac's here.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Chris