[cvsnt] Re: Vss2cvs.pl preformance

Tyler Theobald junk at nodomain.net
Tue Jan 13 19:16:27 GMT 2004

Keith, I'm ready to start migrating some users off VSS, but can't find a
good link anywhere to migrate it for them - Spent a good 30 mins looking for
it through Google - All links point to the laine.org domain, which is no
longer up.
Could you attach a copy of the scipt here, or email to "tyler.a.theobald
cox.net" (putting "@" before cox.net)
Thanks so much!!

Tyler

news:mailman.42.1073958284.401.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...