[cvsnt] Why is this a conflict?

Björn Carlsson bc_remove_ at passagen.se
Tue Jan 13 20:52:24 GMT 2004

Perhaps the file was not added as a text file but a binary, and the
merging is not possible/allowed.

And if was added as a text file the conflict should be marked with
conflict markers:

one version of
the
conflicting rows
======
next version of
the
conflicting rows
<<<<<< file something revision from repository

and then you should be able to see what makes the conflict, it should be
changes on ther same row(s).