[cvsnt] Is there something like cvsignore but for versioned files?

Anne Bonham abonham at gnx.com
Wed Jan 14 23:03:53 GMT 2004

If I'm understanding the doc correctly, cvsignore is just for non-cvs files
(right?).

If so, is there any feature that works like CVS ignore but for files that
are under CVS's control?

I know this might seem weird (as in "why would you want it in CVS and have
CVS ignore it?"), but trust me - my users want this.

Anne

Anne Bonham | Release Manager
abonham at gnx.com | abonham (yim)
GlobalNetXchange, LLC