[cvsnt] Re : Latest Updates - Time to update the server, or wait for official stable release?

martin cole mj_cole_2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:45:47 GMT 2004

So I am the owner of our businesses cvsnt server, setup using 2.0.14 and running very well. We are using tortoisecvs to check in and out, which again works like a dream.

My question is, is it time to update yet, or should I wait for an "official" stable release?

Another question, I have a couple of projects that have moderately sized binaries in them, after an upgrade to a cvsnt version that supports binary diffing, is there a command I can send to the server to let it know that I want that feature used? - I have never yet had to use the command part of the client...

Regards
Marts