[cvsnt] Re : Latest Updates - Time to update the server, or wait for official stable release?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Jan 21 02:06:03 GMT 2004

martin cole wrote:

>Also, would I need to copy the cvs.exe from the same cvs version as my
>server into my tortoisecvs folder, to make sure the binary diff works
>correctly, or does that happen at the server ?

I'm not sure if you need to update the client--I would think so (Tony will likely answer with the correct response), but FYI Tortoise can be configured to use CVS anywhere.  If you do copy CVS into Tortoise's directory, be sure to include the other DLL's that it required (e.g. *_protocol.dll).

Regards,

Glen Starrett