[cvsnt] sspi rejects access when nt domain password changes

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Jan 21 06:34:19 GMT 2004

Hakan Dilek wrote:

>      I  think passwords are stored in somewhere persistently, because
>      restarting  the service does not release them. Is there a way to
>      reset passwords?

cvs logout will remove the cached password.  The cache is stored in the
user's registry (hkey_current_user\software\cvsnt\cvspass), so you could
delete them from there too.

With SSPI, it's not required to do a cvslogin unless you are using a
differnet username / password on the cvs server than you used to login
to the machine.

Regards,