[cvsnt] taginfo execution problem...

Sastry D sastry.ds at four-soft.com
Wed Jan 21 12:34:22 GMT 2004

Dear Sir,

   In  CVS  I have choosen the option " Create Tag " for one folder then i have given all the necessary entries.
When Creating the Tag i am getting  the follwoing error.

 Report:

"   The following Character String is too long"
  <   Some data is displaying here >
 CVS rtag: pre-tag check failed
CVS  [rtag aborted] : Correct the above errors first!

I would be thankful to you if you send the solution for this .

Thanks
Sastry