[cvsnt] Re: Last call for bugs on 2.0.21...

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Wed Jan 21 13:12:17 GMT 2004

> Well, I've just installed 2.0.21 with the Setuid LSA helper, and this
> slowed the whole system down to a point where it was unusable.

Sorry for blaming CVSNT for something it has not done. Another
application didn't find a file it needed and went crazy. CVSNT is NOT
guilty ;-)

BTW: I've seen in the Task Manager that I have now 3 running processes
concerning CVSNT

cvs.exe
cvsservice.exe
cvslock.exe

And no, there isn't a client running somewhere on the system. Is this
normal?

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch