[cvsnt] CVSNT Server Log?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jan 22 17:19:37 GMT 2004

Tyler Theobald wrote:

>Can the CVSNT service log all client communication to a text file?  If so,
>how do I configure it?  Thanks!

*All* client communications would be quite a lot of stuff.  You might
get what you're after by launching the server in test mode and
redirecting it's output to a text file.  I don't have the syntax handy,
but I think it's something like "cvsservice -t".  I don't know if it's
possible to get absolutely everything--perhaps a packet sniffer would do
what you're after.