[cvsnt] Newer cvs.exe against older nt server?

Chris Morris chris.morris at einstruction.com
Thu Jan 22 19:12:31 GMT 2004

We're running a 1.somesuch cvsnt server. Can I use the latest
2.0.14.somesuch cvs.exe against it without worry?

--
chrismo

This message is intended only for the use of the individual (s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary to eInstruction and its affiliates. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of this communication
is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original message.