[cvsnt] Using CVSNT throughout the Change Management Process

Tyler Theobald junk at nodomain.net
Thu Jan 22 20:38:35 GMT 2004

Our company has had a very non-standard, everybody do it there way, change
management process to develop, test and update production apps.
For the last couple weeks I've been installing and testing CVSNT and have a
couple of the developers using it now.
My goal is to draft a proposal to standardize everyone's IDE's to use CVS as
the central repository, and then have a standard method of moving code from
development to production.
Does anyone have a good example of how this has been implemented at other
companies?

Thanks!

Tyler