[cvsnt] [CVSWEB NT] Installation Problems

Wing Hang Chan arhang at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 02:47:27 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am using WinXP, IIS, the latest CVSNT, CVSWEB, RCS, and ActivePerl.  I
followed the instructions from
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvswebIIS.htm.  But when I tested the
page it returns the following message:

'F:\Web\cgi-bin\cvsweb\cvsweb.cgi' script produced no output

My page could be viewed here: http://arhang.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi.

I know it would be difficult to debug this way.  I just wonder if anyone
have encountered similar problems and found a solution.

Thank you,

Arhang