[cvsnt] Upgraded 1.11.1.2 to 2.0.14: How to generate pserver passwords ?

Wolfram Kuss Wolfram.Kuss at 3D-Raumplan.com
Tue Jan 27 14:32:23 GMT 2004

I upgraded CVSNT server by uninstalling the old version first and then
installing the new. I got this tip from this newsgroup :-).
It works :-).

We use pserver. When someone new got access to the server, I started a
tool called something like "generate password". I think this was
installed together with 1.11.1.2. I input the password the person
wanted in "clear text" and it encrypted it and I put it encrypted into
the "password" file. I do not see this tool now?

Bye bye,
Wolfram.