[cvsnt] Another AV storm...

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Jan 27 14:40:19 GMT 2004

I'm currently blocking 'You sent the mydoom.A virus' messages from AV
packages at the rate of ~1 every 5 minutes.

Now's the time to remind the various admins that sending email to the
randomly generated email addresses that the viruses use is *not* a
good idea.  I know not everyone has enough clout with the IS
department to stop this, but if you get the chance...