[cvsnt] SSPI on Linux

torsten at tiscali.dk torsten at tiscali.dk
Tue Jan 27 22:10:16 GMT 2004

I'm trying to get :sspi: working on my Debian box.

I have the :pserver: setup working, but when I try using SSPI I get

   cvs [checkout aborted]: [server aborted]: bad auth protocol start: BEGIN
SSPI

The installation has created a sspi_protocol.so in /usr/local/lib/cvsnt,
so it looks like the protocol should be enabled.

-Torsten