[cvsnt] Repository prefix and $CVSROOT

Erich Conka econka at softip.sk
Wed Jan 28 12:14:37 GMT 2004

My repository is in folder e:/cvs_reps/test
I set up 'Repository prefix' to e:/cvs_reps and 'Valid Repository Root' to
/test in CVSNT (2.0.11) configuration. I set up 'Path' to /test in WinCVS.
When I use $CVSROOT variable in loginfo file, value is '/test'. How can I
get full path ('e:/cvs_reps/test')?