[cvsnt] Mac OS10 SSPI Support?

Mathew Plattz m.plattz at xtreamlok.com
Wed Jan 28 22:57:38 GMT 2004

Is there SSPI authenticate support for Mac OS10?

We currently have our cvs system working perfectly with cvsnt on NTFS
permissions, and Windows XP clients via WinCVS w/ SSPI however I've just
been informed we have couple people who only use Mac's.

I've been told OS10 supports Kerberos so it should work, but I've yet to
yield anything.

I have disabled all protocols except for SSPI and I do not to change
anything back because a) pserver is inheritently insecure and b) it
would require permissions to be changed to 'everyone' on the cvs
respositories.

Thanks