[cvsnt] File compatability between CVSNT and standard CVS

Marc Wilson marc at datacodex.com
Thu Jul 1 01:29:55 BST 2004

I have been using a standard CVS repo on linux which I will soon no
longer be able to.

I have CVSNT up and running fine and I want to migrate those projects
from this CVS repo to a CVSNT repo on my WinXP laptop.

Is the file format that CVSNT uses/understands the same as the standard
CVS?
If so, should I be able to just copy the files across from the existing
CVS server?

-M