[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT 2.0.46: Still having rename problems

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Jul 1 14:35:51 BST 2004

Andreas Tscharner wrote:

> Hello Tony, hello World,
>
> I'm afraid, but I'm still having the same problems with renaming. This
> time I logged the commit try, so it's a bit a lengthy post.

I really can't track this down :(  rename fixes are on hold for the moment
until after
the next release - it works fine for me but there's something I must be
missing that's making your configuration break.  I'll put some extra debugging
in after the next release to try to see what it's doing.

 > BTW: The LockServer cannot be started as long as the debug "window" in
 > the tray is active.

Of course... they're the same thing :)

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917