[cvsnt] Good Book on CVSNT

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jul 2 08:07:07 BST 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:48:34 +0200 (MEST), "Rolf-Uwe Neumann"
<Neumannr at gmx.de> wrote:

>The only dokumentation worth of mentioning that I found is the
>famous
>
>http://w1.862.telia.com/~u86216121/
Should be:
http://w1.862.telia.com/~u86216121/InstallCVSNT.html
but I've put a redirect on index.html now...

>from Bo Bolander.
Correct: Bo Berglund

Please note that I have stopped maintaining this site for some time
now, it is basically describing the situation a number of months to a
year back, but should work for genaral usage too if you are not
nitpicky about fine details.

As far as reading up on how CVS works this is what got me started:
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

It deals with UNIX vanilla CVS but is very good for the basic stuff.
Of course *no* CVSNT specific items are mentioned.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)