[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt and eclipse

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Wed Jul 7 18:38:16 BST 2004

> pserver: flawed w.r.t. security
> extssh: flawed w.r.t. use of ssh1 mechanism
>
> apparently leaving only ssh as desirable mechanism.
>
> so, can someone tell me how to accomplish "ext" style access to cvsnt via
> eclipse?

This is all news to me! what is w.r.t.? Are these flaws discussed in greater
detail somewhere? I'm hoping to find a discussion of all the different
protocols. Apparently there is another protocol Rolf did not mention,  is it
sspi? Are these all supported by CVSNT? How do you configure them in the
server?
  Thanks,
      Siegfried