[cvsnt] RE: Instructions for use of sspi with a Linux client

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Thu Jul 8 00:24:06 BST 2004

Thanks for the suggestion. I had been searching with goggle, but I guess I
missed that thread. I tried running the suggested commands and I get:

/usr/bin/cvs -d :sspi:username at my.cvs.address:/Project login

Cvs login: Unknow method (`sspi`) in CVSROOT.
Cvs [login aborted]: BAD CVSROOT:  `:sspi:username at my.cvs.address:/Project`

I am using CVS version 1.11.1. Could my client be to old? Were do I get the
latest Linux CVS client that might work? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Curtis Lehman