[cvsnt] extnt connection problem

Steve Forsyth steveforsyth at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:15:47 BST 2004

I was able to get Eclipse to work using the extnt within my local LAN but
now I'm trying to connect to my server at home from work and I get the
following error:

error 0 [extnt] hostname and/or directory not specified in [<My Home Server
IP Address>] section of extnt.ini

I have no problem connecting to my home server using the pserver protocol.
So I'm not sure what extnt doesn't like about my connect string or host
IP... ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve