[cvsnt] chacl info...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Fri Jul 9 22:33:54 BST 2004

Hello,
  I have been running CVSNT for a while now, and have NTFS permissions
running great.  Recently, we branched our main application for a release,
and we want to lock the release so that we have better control over who
makes changes to a product in the field.

  I've been reading about the chacl command, but the information is, well,
sparse. :-)  Has anyone used this command to restrict access to a branch?

  We use sspi to authenticate, so I'm a little confused as to how groups and
such will work.  Any information and insight would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

John Cole