[cvsnt] Re: Something bad happened to CVSNT

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun Jul 11 00:04:11 BST 2004

David Somers wrote:

> Has anybody else had any problems like this? I assume its because I'm using
> the -n option with import... if I use import without -n and specify vendor
> and release tags all works well.

-n doesn't actually do anything except allow you do miss off the vendor
branch.. it
doesn't change the import itself.

It would be interesting to see the crashdump from that.

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917