[cvsnt] Viewing cvsnt.rss using RSS-Reader-Panel

Björn Carlsson maillist at versionsupport.com
Mon Jul 12 12:36:40 BST 2004

I have the same problem with FeedReader and Sage in Firefox and
Forumzilla in Thunderbird, the problem is a & in the XML i think.

If I check http://www.cvsnt.org/cvsnt.rss at http://feedvalidator.org/ I
get the following error:
<http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvsnt.org%2Fcvsnt.rss#l15>line
15, column 31: XML Parsing error: <unknown>:15:31: not well-formed
(invalid token)
Line 15:
  2.0.47: Some doc updates & cleanup.

/Björn Carlsson