[cvsnt] File time are in future

Bertin, Thierry thierry.bertin at cirquedusoleil.com
Mon Jul 12 13:54:16 BST 2004

Hi,

I run cvsnt 2.0.46 and wincvs 1.3.18.1 beta 18 (Build 1) under windows 2000
sp3.

After commiting a file, the file's timestamp is four hours in the future.

ie. commiting time = mon jul 12 8:00:00 ---> Timestamp = mon jul 12 11:59:59
2004

Can anyone help me to fix this problem, please ?

Regards

Thierry Bertin
DBA, Direction de la Livraison des Solutions d'Affaires
DBA, IT Business Solutions Delivery
Service des technologies de l'information - Information Technologies Service
Cirque du Soleil
(514) 723-7646 poste - extension 8378