[cvsnt] CVSNT and Win2003 Server 64Bit

Doug McMillan dlm1065 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:42:34 BST 2004

  I am attempting to get CVSNT running on a AMD ATHLON 64 Based machine. I am running
Windows 2003,EE, Service Pack 1, v.1069.  Basically I want this as an autobuild machine for our
sourceforge project. I have setup cvsnt previously without issue and expected the same on the 2003,
 but I get no applet to run the cvs, the service appear to function without issue, but need the cvs
to be 100% sure of that fact. Looking through the archives I found this